Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shoes shoes SHOES!!!



Oh boy, as I was searching through nail art ideas on Pinterest.com I had to scroll past all my picture of shoes, delicious, beautiful, SPARKLEY shoes... Be still my heart, I love shoes<3 it is a devastating obsession (ok, devastating to my wallet), but OH MY GOODNESS, I can't stop. And I'm ok with that, I NEED shoes, especially pretty ones(: I mean, come on, beautiful shoes just have that way of making a girl feel like she's Princess Cinderella; deny it if you want, but deep down we all know. Here are some of the drool-worthy shoes I have lovingly discovered...(;



Pinned Image
OMG, that is all I can say, sad, but bless... these are beautiful.




Cinderellas Wish Peep Toes... crystal, glass and pearl covered high heels.  Wedding bespoke  custom design 
Cinderella's Wish Peep Toes (perfect, I know!), these are so covered in icing that I don't know if I would wear them or keep them locked in a glass case! I WANT THEM.



Pinned Image
Bows<3 gotta love them, they're so sweet! I wish I knew where to buy these babies(;



Pinned Image
I have recently fallen in love with lace, I can't believe I only just discovered the beauty of it!



Pinned Image
Phew, these are hot! They have flowers and glitter, how I love flowers and glitter, mmm(: Louboutins from the movie Burlesque!


Pinned Image
Bows, again(: There's something about this shoes that just makes me love them, they're so sweet and the neutral color is perfect (plus this website vvv has some of the cutest stuff)!


Pinned Image
I know these aren't real shoes but I wish they were, they are (literally), a work of art(:



and last, but certainly not least... My Dream Shoes<3 ahhhh....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ta-dah!
Pinned Image
Breathtaking, absolutely breathtaking. I'm so in love with these shoes even my boyfriend feels threatened(; they are the most beautiful shoes I've ever seen, something about their soft, sweet femininity that makes me swoon, they're so delicate... true perfection, I just wish I knew who designed them...









No comments:

Post a Comment